The fingerprint reading Bio-Start system is designed to prevent unauthorized users from operating CRAM-A-LOT® compactors and balers. This innovative system is installed in the place of a standard key switch, allowing equipment operation by authorized users programmed into the system.
The advanced fingerprint recognition technology means increased safety for your employees and lower operating and administrative costs. It is fully independent with no computer interface or handheld device required to program or operate the system.
- Eliminates unauthorized use of equipment
- Simple and efficient, enables you to restrict access to authorized personnel
- Utilizing fingerprint recognition technology offers an affordable machine control solution, while maintaining user-friendliness
- Allows access to equipment to discard waste or recyclables, but prevents operation by underage users
- Effectively protects against ID sharing (as opposed to keys, badges, codes, and passwords)
- Eliminates the cost associated with loss of keys, cards, badges, etc.
- Allows up to 100 users
- 0.1% False Acceptance Rate