Designed for large, difficult to compact trash, the unit Pre-Crushes bulky waste items in advance of compacting them into a container offering reduced volume and increased payloads.
JV Manufacturing, Inc. offers CRAM-A-LOT® Pre-Crusher compactors for large, difficult to compact trash. Pre-Crushers are designed to efficiently reduce the trash volume before it is compacted into a trash container. They work well to crush drums, break up pallets, furniture or destroy merchandise that otherwise might make its way back into commerce.
JV offers Pre-Crusher compactors in sizes with 3 cubic yard charge capacity up to 7 cubic yard capacity. The largest range of sizes offered in the industry to meet your specific need.
- Compaction Force – CRAM-A-LOT® Pre-Crushers have normal compaction forces from 77,000 lbs force for the 3 yard size up to 104,600 lbs force for the 7 yard size.
- Heavy Duty Construction – SolidWorks computer software is used to structurally design the Pre-Crusher to withstand heavy duty industrial applications.
- Floor – All Pre-Crushers come standard with tongue & groove flooring.
- Custom Applications – JV Manufacturing’s sales and engineering team can custom design a Pre-Crusher and installation to meet specific needs.
- Pre-Crusher Gate – In the Pre-Crush mode, bulky items like drums, crates and boxes can be crushed against the gate by the compactor platen. After the items are crushed, the gate raises and trash is compacted into a container. By Pre-Crushing bulky waste items in advance of compacting them into a container, volume is drastically reduced and payloads are increased.